Authors can upload their articles directly to our OJS system.
In order to so:
- Please go to the OJS back-end
- Register on the site first, fill out your profile details and select ‘register as author’.
- After you have successfully registered, you will see in your User Home menu the option ‘new submission’
- Click on ‘new submission’ and the system will take you through the entire submission process
- Once the submission is completed, you will receive a confirmation email.
Regarding links in your articles, please include them as hyperlinks directly in the text and upload the URLs separately into the system with the Article Media Wizard you’ll come across when going through the submission steps. The URLs uploaded to the Article Media Wizard must be links to videos and audio only (links to web pages should be hyperlinked in the text only).
You can submit additional files with your articles (e.g. photographs, scans of documents, screengrabs etc) by uploading them to the Supplementary Files section. Authors who may have separate audio or video files to include with their article, should contact the managing editor (Dana Mustata: firstname.lastname@example.org) about this before uploading them to the system.
Please make sure that you fill out all the required blocks of information when you upload your article, including you affiliation details together with the full postal address of your institution, 3 to 8 keywords and a 100-word abstract. All these will be published together with your article.
If you have any technical problems when registering and uploading your articles at the OJS back-end, please use the green Feedback button on the left side of the screen to report the problems. For any urgent technical assistance please contact our publishing support Erwin Verbruggen at email@example.com.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Any additional questions can be addressed to the managing editor Dana Mustata at firstname.lastname@example.org.